College Football - Week 4

This week is a bye week for the Iowa State Cyclone football team.





I had a couple of fumbles in last weeks predictions.  I had Oklahoma losing but they won and Iowa losing but they also won.  So for the year I'm 10/12 which is 83%, a B grade, so I could improve.

My top team, Oklahoma, beat a very good Florida State team by 10 last week, this week they start conference play with Missouri.  I believe that it will be a good game but in the end I have the Sooners winning by a couple touchdowns.

My bottom ranked team, the San Jose State Spartans, lost another one last week to Nevada but by a surprisingly small margin of 4 points.  This week they face New Mexico State at home, this is a game that I think they can win, but it will be a squeaker, the Spartans by a field goal.

Iowa beat a good Pittsburgh team in the fourth quarter last week.  They came back and beat the Panthers by 4 points.  Next up for the Hawkeyes is Louisiana - Monroe of the Sun Belt Conference.  The Hawkeyes should have no problem with this team.  Iowa wins by four touchdowns.

The Iowa State Cyclones beat Connecticut by 4 points in a come from behind win.  This is becoming familiar with this Cyclone team.  Iowa State has a bye week this week, they will need it to get ready for Big XII action, starting with an improved Texas team.

Until next week, keep the grill warm at the tailgate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crop Dusting

Uncle Bob: Rest In Peace, Rise In Glory

Twenty Years of Wedded Bliss (ok, sometimes it wasn't blissful...)