Thanks for 2009


The restroom at Church of the Saviour in Clermont.

What are the things that I'm thankful for during the past year?
Well there are many things....
Such as being thankful for my family, the kids have grown in many ways, physically, emotionally, spiritually. It is hard to believe that all of them are now in school.
I'm thankful for getting a different job, one that pays much better and allows me to work in agriculture and actually get paid for it.
I'm thankful for being a part of a growing congregation at Church of the Saviour in Clermont, Iowa, where after 142 years there is finally indoor plumbing!
I'm thankful for my lovely wife, Marcia, who has put up with me for over 21 years.
And the thing that sums it all up best is this:
I'm thankful to God for all that I have and all that I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crop Dusting

Twenty Years of Wedded Bliss (ok, sometimes it wasn't blissful...)

Uncle Bob: Rest In Peace, Rise In Glory