The new brush.


I was excited the other day when a package arrived in the mail. It was in a plain brown wrapper, no it wasn't one of THOSE packages! What it did contain was my new shaving brush. Why would I be excited about something as mundane as this? The answer lies in that I have a pretty boring life and such things are about as exciting as it gets around these parts. And also that I'm somewhat a traditionalist when it comes to shaving so the soap and brush gets preference over the foam in a can. I purchased it from a place in Ohio called Lehman's, one can find most of their catalog at www.lehmans.com

As I look through their wares and purchase a thing or two I will post those mundane things on my little corner of the blogosphere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crop Dusting

Twenty Years of Wedded Bliss (ok, sometimes it wasn't blissful...)

Uncle Bob: Rest In Peace, Rise In Glory