A midsummer's afternoon


The above photo is of the four Mulefoot piglets that my fifteen year old daughter exhibited at the Clayton County, Iowa Fair.

These are the critters that she received a trophy for 'Best Overall Other Animal' exhibit. She is now up to two fair trophies. That is the number that I received for all of my years exhibiting at the county fair and she has three years left. Of course my thirteen year old already had two trophies so she will probably end up with more than either of us.

The majority of my family is down in Des Moines, Iowa. My lovely wife had a educational conference there. Three of the kids and my mom went with her, they are staying at my brother's house where the youngest two can play with my niece's kids. My thirteen year old daughter and my nine year old son are lucky enough to get to stay with their dad for a few days.

Well I suppose I should get back to working on another appraisal report....

Grace and Peace to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crop Dusting

Twenty Years of Wedded Bliss (ok, sometimes it wasn't blissful...)

Uncle Bob: Rest In Peace, Rise In Glory