What is this all about?

What is this all about?

Good Question.

What will be written on here? Who am I? Why do I have a blog? What is the meaning of life?

Hmmm.... All very fair questions.

Lets start with what will be written on here, I expect it will be a lot of this, that, and the other thing. Probably some will be related to my political viewpoints (libertarianesque Democrat), my religious viewpoints (Methodist-Episcopalian), where I come from (rural Iowa), and what I do (am a farmer but support my farming habit by being a real estate appraiser).

Who am I? Well, not to give too much away but my name is Kevin and I'm married with five kids. I am involved in my local community, am on the school board, in various community groups, active in politics and active in Church.

Why do I have a blog? Well, I think it is a lot like having a journal, but having it wide open to other ideas and critiques from anybody and everybody. So let me know if there is anything that you disagree or agree with on here.

What is the meaning of life? Now that is saving the best for last..... The answer is: I don't know.
But I believe hints can be found in scriptural texts from across the world with the best being the Christian Bible.

So I am always up for a bit of debate on nearly anything.

Thanks for reading!

PEACE & GRACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crop Dusting

Twenty Years of Wedded Bliss (ok, sometimes it wasn't blissful...)

Uncle Bob: Rest In Peace, Rise In Glory